View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
you know i was thinking that - THIS what they did now in their 70s is ensuring that FM the movie will be made. because it's crazier than all their drugged out crazy. they don't have the excuse of being young or high now. just greedy but i'm sure the movie will turn it in a tragic exploding relationship between the exes.

like Azoff said on his SiriusXM station about the non-identified band -
it's a special kind of art to watch some of the bands and what people in them do just to torture each other unnecessarily.
or something to that effect. rings true, doesn't it?
The thing is I just don't feel like this is even the ending. Although Stevie did say "the story has a strange ending" and her writing can be eerily prescient about these things. They are all really just mere mortals though and the time is going to run out. I guess I'm still shocked that this happened at this late stage. I really just thought the five of them were going to sail off into the proverbial sunset.
I didn't know Irving Azoff had his own Sirius channel. I really must check it out. That guy has seen it all. I think to be creative people have to experience suffering. I guess it's just a matter of who's suffering. Are you making someone else suffer? And some of them just channel it better than others.