View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
The blog post also says Lindsey threatened to quit during Tusk if he did not get his way. Genius he may be, and he certainly was the best producer for Stevie's stuff, but I just do not get how he is seen as a blameless victim of Stevie's evil ways.
I know it says that, but it also says it was just a bluff that he hoped would work (and it did). Also that Stevie did the same thing later on.
But I don't think he's some blameless victim, especially not back in the day, and I don't think Stevie has any evil ways, I actually love Stevie even though I'm mad at her but I just think the way this was handled was just wrong and it shows a double standard in the band. These days, it's undeniable that Stevie gets allowed to do basically anything (record/not record when she wants, tour or delay tours when she wants) but Lindsey gets thrown out over a scheduling issue and (allegedly) because Stevie doesn't want to deal with him bugging her about recording an album anymore? It's just not right, I don't understand how anyone can think that's right and to me at least, it's so upsetting that this is how the band is going to go out.