View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
what Mick said can easily mean they will wait for 2 weeks, and see what happens then; we have no doubt they are hoping and would love to have all 5 on the record. Mick doesn't say what will happen if their hope turns out to be false. they may re-group and take another direction.
I hear what you're saying. I still can't imagine Stevie giving them the run-around at this point in the game, or them still allowing her to do so. I think if she were putting them off indefinitely, without giving them any guarantees on her participation, that they'd say, "take all the time you'd like on your solo album, Stevie -- we won't be needing your services now." Basically, "take a hike."

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
and direction they should take is: if she's not back in promised time, then release that album already, with or without SN!!
I'll agree with you there. If she still hasn't committed to recording with them, or if she has committed and yet still doesn't make herself available to them when they expect her to, then, yes, they should proceed without her.

If I've made it sound like I think they should all sit around and wait for Stevie for the next two or three years, I certainly didn't mean to.

But I feel this wait-time is doable and worthwhile if it means we get all five.