View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 07:17 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by wetcamelfood
Yeah I know really tell me about it, I remember the "official PG site" (before the launch of the PGSG site) being kinda the same way.

Whatever, I guess we'll just have to get used to it being that way with official sites.

I did think it was odd that they kept the same TT logos throughout. Wouldn't it have made sense for them to relaunch the site with RTC100 logos to help promote that (when "...cold 100" was released)? That woulda made too much sense I guess.

John
A further source of information on the web beside the official PGSG site is also the site of their production company Transmedia742 (www.transmedia742.net). There is some information about 3 festival gigs they did this summer which is not on the official site. Also they indicate a successor for the "Blues don't change" CD!

By e mail I got a note from Transmedia that the release date of the DVD will be August 22nd (?????). We will see soon...

I am looking forward to get the DVD as I was able to attend one show of this tour in spring. Unfortunately it was without the accoustic set as they were on the same bill as Canned Heat and John Mayall. The first 2 numbers were a bit "rough" (they might have missed the accoustic part as a warm up) but it soon got better and really fantastic towards the end. So I can hardly wait to se the complete show on the DVD!

Roland