View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I arrived in 2001 apparently. I thought it was 2000 but when I click my profile it says 2001. I was also dragged here by David after getting to know him on the old alt.music.fleetwood mac Usenet thing for a few years

I'm the one who famously likes cokey Stevie better than pokey Stevie. I also like round wooden tambourines, real flowers instead of beads on the mic stand, actual platform boots, and when Stevie used to bellow her vocals like a crazed banshee. She was always at her best when one foot was in the rock n roll grave, so RAL forever for me.

My name isn't Pete, it was the name of my longtime companion/partner. After we broke up and I met someone else, I felt weird about using the name Pete so I went on a wild deleting spree here, trying to remove as many posts as I could. That's why my posting history is light for someone who has been here a decent amount of years. I got bored of trying to delete them, and post only rarely. I don't know anyone here now anyway.

There was also another type of Black Ledge (under a different name but with better colors) that existed for a few months, I was part of that and then I don't remember but it was gone after about a year. Bunch of rascals they were.