Thread: MacNuggets
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 07:25 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubtfulMiracle View Post
Heh. This one relates to the same situation, but with an even juicier reference.
Haha, at least that one was slightly more involved, but methinks the journalists are reaching.

Here's another bizarre one that popped up thanks to my trusty Google Alerts:

“wherever yin and yang come together, a spiral of energy is created. and spirals are everywhere; from the twisted corkscrew of the galaxy, to the dirty water spinning down your bathtub drain, the natural world expresses itself through spirals: the earth spins like a top around the sun. tornadoes, ocean currents, and stevie nicks are all manifestations of spiraling energy. from the hair spiral on the top of your head, through the funky coils of your fingerprints, all the way down to your dna, you are made up of spirals, too. and as a member of the spiral club, you are being created and uncreated by the infinite universe every moment of every day.”

http://sushizume.com/2008/12/15/spiral-love/

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''