View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
A bit off topic but nearly everything she did solo-wise after from Rock A Little on was horrendous. Regardless of how I feel about her personally. Belladonna and The Wild Heart are two truly fantastic albums. People talk about Tango In The Night sounding dated but have they actually listened to Rock A Little and The Other Side Of The Mirror?

You know, it really is too bad Lindsey went out and found someone he loves and helped create a beautiful family with her. How spiteful and selfish of him to do that to Stevie. Now she's so blinded by her rage and jealousy at the man that's been her muse for the majority of her life. He has everything that she wishes she did but doesn't. Shame on Lindsey!
Agreed! Her first two albums were really great. BD especially! I played it several times last week.

How DARE he go and get a life!!! The thing she never did. I guess you can only life in fairy land for so long, then you wind up old and bitter, because you never ventured out of your safe space.

Even though $tevie got the last laugh in FM, Lindsey got the last laugh in LIFE. Which matters more?

Bitter old hag.