View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleshadow View Post
I think annabellee was just upset that the ending of the show was revealed in the thread title, that's all. She/He probably hadn't seen the episode yet and was just disappointed that the ending was given away. They weren't complaining about the information being posted, just probably would have preferred the "and get's sent home" left out of the title, and then the word "spoilers" included in the first line of the thread. I guess it's kind of like finding out the end of a movie that you can't see on opening night, or who wins the Superbowl before you get home from work and can watch it on your DVR. Personally, I like to put things in perspective and wouldn't get upset, but I get it. When I used to watch Survivor I would stay off the internet on Finale night just to avoid finding out the winner until I could watch when I got off of work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
I am guessing Annabellee had not watched the programme yet......
She didn’t want to know who had been sent home..
That’s all, No big deal.
Paleshadow is right, a warning could have been given.
This is the case - I knew who was going home as soon as Thorgy was picked as Stevie. I don't get to watch the episodes until Friday because I don't get VH1. Sorry that I said it was rude, that was a tad harsh and after all, this isn't important enough to make someone else feel bad. I just was thinking that a spoiler warning was in order.

That being said - I wasn't impressed with the Stevie inspired look. She played it safe - almost Halloween costume Stevie. As a clown, she should've camped it up some more.