View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Loved the show! It was my first time in T-Mobile arena; it's an exquisite facility, although I'm not sure I like the sound as well as other venues. For the most part I kept myself away from YouTube videos and such, so while I knew the setlist, all of the details were a surprise to me. For me, "Free Falling" alone was worth the price of admission, and if I didn't already have tickets to another show, I would have run out and bought some after hearing that. I've wanted Stevie to do that one live ever since hearing her studio version back in the '90s. Too bad it took a tragedy to make it happen.

The band seemed to be having a great time. No complaints about the new guys. I can't believe how much Mike Campbell sounds like Tom Petty. Neil seems like a genuine guy. I loved it when John introduced Mick....can't remember the last time I heard John speak LOL. I tolerated the drum solo better than I thought I would; has it been shortened a bit? I didn't feel it was a great night for Chris vocally. When people said her voice had deteriorated on OWTS, I really didn't hear it, and I didn't see BuckVie so I can't compare that, but regardless it's just an observation and didn't affect my enjoyment of the show. Can't wait for the next one.