View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 08:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
We still don’t have an answer to what “that” is. What was “that” issue?

The only question that got answered is who the first singer was, and it sounds like Neil was the first choice from the outset.

“There were some key things”

Like what?

“There had been some meetings that didn’t go well and people would walk out. There was some pretty upset people at other people. A lot of this was coming from Stevie and Lindsey’s differences about how they viewed this next tour.”

What were those differences???

“But there were a couple of bad exchanges in meetings and other things that lead to some high drama with Stevie.”

What was the nature of those bad exchanges? What were the other things?

“After the Pretenders tour and the success of that, she had gotten to a place where she wasn’t going to bend on things. She wanted it to be her way more than the rest of the people did in the band.”

What things? What’s “it?”

“It was really between Lindsey wanting time for a little short run of his solo work and then get back to the Mac.”

So, he wanted a delay from what they were planning? Isn’t that basically what the band said? I guess I’m not seeing the lie. Maybe an exaggeration on time on Stevie’s part, but that’s hardly new for her.

The accounts line up surprisingly well.
You're ridiculous. The amount of bending you have done to justify what they did in firing Lindsey has honestly been baffling. The accounts don't line up - "a little short run of his solo work" equates to the 18 months that Stevie said he wanted them to delay the tour? It was a major exaggeration and clearly, if one has any critical thinking skills at all, NOT the reason for the firing, it was the excuse. And even so, given that SHE DELAYED A FLEETWOOD MAC TOUR HERSELF IN 2012 FOR HER SOLO WORK, the hypocrisy is as thick as mud. Why is it okay for Stevie to delay a tour and not Lindsey? Where is that question thrown back at her? What would her answer be?

If there's a bigger there there, then Ms. Nicks should say what it was. But really, it was wahhhhh Lindsey is mean. WAHHHHH Lindsey didn't take my signed copy of Bella Donna!! WAHHHHHH Lindsey said I wanted to shack up with other men!!! HE TOLD ME TO CHANGE THE TENSE IN MY SONG!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! Or my favorite...was it the 2009 tour that she bitched about not having enough drama or something?

She's been a clown about the man for years. At this point she despises him and at 70 finally got the clout and balls to get him fired as her final payback. That's the bottom line. She has surrounded herself with yes-men who live in her happy little dancing bubble telling her how amazing she is and without her Mom and Dad around, nobody has the nerve to tell her when she's being a ridiculous baby since everyone in the bubble is on the Stevie bank train.