View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 12:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Right. it's been clear to me that Lindsey wants back. His fans may hope he's moved on, found contentment, just wants to do his own thing. I think that he's done no such thing. What can you do? To paraphrase a demon, if I was the one to watch over his thinking, he would never be tempted.. at all.

To be clear, I feel the lure myself. I wanted things to end differently. I'm heartbroken anew every single day since this happened. I regret it every time I hear an FM song. The harmonies of falling, falling, falling, fell me. I loved them and loved them together. I always wanted to say goodbye to him in a crowd of thousands of people. Not in an auditorium that seats 300. However, his groveling, giving in, and yearning for people who should be seeking his forgiveness is not the price I'm willing to pay for that to happen.
I agree, and it makes me sick.

He was THE ONE with the backbone. The one who stood up for his own artistic integrity. And now he's going to fold like a cheap lawn chair, and go rejoin $tevie Nick's Fleetwood Mac Fajita Roundup????? If he does, that's just f*cking PATHETIC!

Give in to that narcissistic old $%&*#???? I hope Kristen is able to talk some sense into him!