View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Indeed. Stevie recently admitting to reaching out to Lindsey after his heart attack, and seeing vitriolic posts online about her firing Lindsey were the opening salvo. This is Stevie showing vulnerability, which she just doesn’t do. When Stevie doesn’t want to be on the record regarding a specific topic, she makes damn sure her interviewers don’t bring it up. Her starting to discuss Lindsey and the true nature of his firing etc is absolutely deliberate.

Mick saw the door was cracked, so he nudged it open a little further. He’s trying to walk the line yet be noncommittal for fear of Stevie’s wrath, but he’s nudging the line all the same.

While I think there is zero hope for another Mac studio album, I think the possibility of some sort of farewell reunion is crossing all their minds. Stevie, Mick, and Lindsey all have this need to be loved by the fans and press. They are all in legacy mode, too. They may not want to all be together, but they understand they pretty much have to undo all of this crap. At this point it would make for a monumental happily ever after... or if left to stand would tarnish their 50 year careers and future legacies. They know what they’ve gotta do. And it’s clear to me these processes are most certainly being set into motion behind the scenes.

I agree with this. It's almost too planned. This was all very orchestrated. I just hope if something does happen to get this group together again, LB releases his solo album first.