View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
So what? Do we really want another (Rumours lineup) Fleetwood Mac album?
I think too much blood has already fallen into the river. And frankly I got tired of the "lovingest/fightingest band" soap opera. Plus, their voices are not good anymore. And what for? To read and get upset about what Stevie said, to criticize Mick and his hunger for money? I'm not interested at all.

Nowadays I just enjoy again the old material but I'm not interested in waiting or expecting a new impossible album, or waiting for the 5 to agree being together at the studio, which could happen in 2054.
Now THAT would be impressive! They'd ALL be past the 100 mark and surely that would set some sort of record... assuming the Stones haven't found a miracle preservative before then.

It occurs to me that a number of artists have done or tried to do the hologram thing where you can "see" them performing long after they're dead. One can only imagine that each of their heirs would have to come to an agreement and would probably carry the grudges of their family member... so we could have intra-band squabbling going on forever!