View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Her quote about CSN:

"I've had my problems with FM. But when he (Crosby) said that he never sees them or talks to them? That's hard for me, because I just want it to not be that way. I want him to be friends with those people and I want those people to forgive him for whatever it is that they're angry with him for. I want them to get back together and put their ear monitors in and go out and sing. I just wish that they could put that behind them somehow and understand what it would mean to all of us. It would mean everything to me to be able to hear them sing. To do one more, like, small, cool, acoustic tour where they sang all those songs that we all love so much. I feel like it's not gonna happen, and I know that he's not in the best of health. And so that is even scarier. Because you don't want them to waste time. I want them all to forgive each other. And if they're so made at him, I want them to forgive him. Because they went through so much together. Just listening to him talk about how he loved many women and he wasn't a very good boyfriend and he drug a lot of people down-- it's like, you know, that was then, and **** happens. You just want to be able to go 'we were one of the greatest trios to ever walk the face of this earth. Ever.' And probably inspired more people in the music business than anybody".

so much to unravel in this. Does she ever actually LISTEN to what she says?
It's so typical Stevie-- bad behavior should be ignored, there's nothing she does that should be unforgiven, but you know, if she's mad at someone else that's different. I'd argue the Beatles inspired far more people in the music biz than anyone, and maybe Elvis.
Call me when you've taken your own advice, sister, and made amends to FM and thought about THOSE fans. It would mean everything to hear the 3 singers in FM sing together again; it would slay me to hear Buckingham Nicks sing Frozen Love just once live. SHE ruined that dream; she pooped on FM fans, so remember that when you want CSN to do what YOU can't seem to do.
FM ain't getting any younger; LB had a frigging heart attack; they're all pushing 80. Look in the mirror mirror, street angel.