View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 08:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

What's really sad is I was under the impression that this tour would be the final one. John had stated in an interview that he was ready to retire. They aren't getting any younger and obviously there will be no new album with the 5. (thanks Stevie)

And that has been taken away from us the fans, because of some "scheduling conflict"? It makes no sense whatsoever. By letting Lindsey go they risk poor ticket sales. It's a given it won't be as much as it would be with Lindsey. I'm not going and I have never missed a show in Pittsburgh.

Lindsey's wife disputes what Stevie/Mick are selling about why Lindsey was let go. This is so frustrating as a fan. I just can't get over it and I am still scratching my head on this one. Neil and Mike are great, but sorry, this isn't the Fleetwood Mac that fans want to see in 2018. We can argue over the many changes all we want. I didn't mind the Bill/Rick years that much, but in the end, it didn't sell. Mick and Stevie have some explaining to do and I feel they have really tarnished the legacy once and for all. I am looking forward to a Lindsey interview where he will tell his side of the story. What could he have done that caused this? I know, it's all been said before. But it still begs the same questions. Sorry for the rant.

I have changed, but you remain ageless