View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post

His comment was “Well that was a cross between amateurs and has-beens. You must be really disappointed.” He has enough chops to recognize that something so important as the debut performance should have been booked and executed in such a way that they shone. Then he said “that’s depressing to watch.” Which made me tear up. It breaks my heart.

He thought Neil wasn’t very good, Mike is talented, but wtf was that piano thingy, Stevie looks like a Botox experiment gone bad, Chris sooo cute, John and Mick-standard.

Then he gave me a big hug and said he’s sorry that my band blew up. I really cried at that point.
Oooooohhhh SNAP. He calls a spade a spade. This fajita roundup of a band is a FARCE. $tevie'$ SMUG face makes me want to slap the sh*t out of her(NO, not because $he's a woman, because $he's a smug b*tch).

I hope these IDIOTS realize at some point, how badly they f*cked up.

For many of us, this is the end of our life long band. We're terribly sad, angry, and mournful. It was bad enough that their voices were fading, but they had to hasten the death by turning it into a cover band. Well played, $tevie, you old bitter goat.