View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 03:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I do remember the MTV special without the close ups. There are interviews with the band during parts of the Chain. I was floored that Stevie did not have make up on or was not made up in the interviews. She looked so different.
I saw the tour early and there were no signs of klonopin (yet). She was more reserved than RAL tour but it was to be expected since it was not her solo concert. I saw Stevie play frisbee with the audience. There was some woman getting kicked out of the concert about 20 rows back. Security or police were physically removing her and this happened when Stevie was singing Rhiannon. She kept her eyes on the fight even as the woman was out the door. Her voice was in better shape than RAL too.
In 1989 TOSOM tour, Stevie was a complete zombie. It was so bad that the local paper reviewed the concert and actually asked her reps why she moved so little during the concert. I wish I had the review to post. Stevie's reps stated that she recently broke her foot and was favoring it by not moving.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 09-28-2018 at 03:40 AM..