View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonBielski View Post
It's not that bad guys. C'mon now... He's 61. It's slowly receding. I'm sure he has still a few years before it gets even in the same zip code as a Mick Fleetwood style.
I know it's not that bad, but this is Liddy Buck we're talking about, the guy who always had hair that made most guys and even some girls jealous, and to see him (slowly) lose it gets some fans weirded out (and had me jumping on the bandwagon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Oh no!!! Not the hat look. It's out of character for him and I can't even dream of Lindsey in a fedora. He's such a minimalist that any accessory outside of the occasional necklace just seems...strange.

I think we've been spoiled for so many years of LB having such thick, lustrous locks that now the idea of him losing any of that hotness is hard to swallow. I agree with the ones who say he just needs to figure out a different way of styling it. I'm sure it would make him look less rough. And perhaps he could switch up the outfits from time to time. His choice of the same predictable outfits/colors just make him look more dull. Spice it up LB! Wear something...bright pink or teal once in a while. It's ok to experiment with color.
Depending on the outfit, a hat could work for him, like if it was a modern take on the Tusk suit, but really does need to work on a better wardrobe. Maybe he doesn't have much cause all the closet space is taken up by pears

You can add me on Facebook