Thread: 2018 Tour
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yeah, not sure why people are mentioning spring... but LB's plans for sure sound like they were turned on the head. last year he was saying he will have a new album out in March time and tour it shortly thereafter. that tour is obviously not happening this spring, because it would be onsale now if it's starting in less than a month. so his plans got messed up somewhere along the way, unfortunately. i'm still hoping they just got pushed back and that he'll have an album and a tour in the fall instead.

no clue what's happening with the Mac tour and whether there will be one, but seems pretty obvious that there are some changes from what they originally had planned.
Plans for FM rehearsals in March and tour in June were announced before Lindsey came with his album and solo tour. I think everything FM related was pushed back then, so plans for a summer tour have been long gone.

Like you, I hope Lindsey's tour come first. Most of FM fans are hoping their tour is pushed back until next year so they can save money for their expensive tickets, so that means 2018 will probably be saved for Lindsey's tour.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.