View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 04:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I don't see how it was fair of her to say at the PGA Festival Show that Lindsey was a coward to not to call her to join Fritz. That's slander in front of 20,000 people. Why does she have to bring him up like that? It's like just mention Robert Aguirre and how nice Robert was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
She should stop mentioning him. At all. But yet she keeps on talking on and on about him. Most of the time to slander him. Sometimes she starts complimenting him but then she can't help it and she ends up saying something nasty about him.
Have either of you ever seen Sonny and Cher dog one another in interviews long after their personal and professional relationships ended? And, they had a child together. Never heard Cher say bad things about Greg Allman. It’s hardly a phenomenon unique to either Stevie or Lindsey.

Quote:
Because, you know, he was such a monster to her and she was nothing but a saint…. Yeah, talking about fanboy lens….
They were both insecure spoiled rich kids who couldn’t separate their careers as musicians from their personal relationship. They WERE monsters to each other and continue to be.

My fanboy lens is Mick, John, & Christine. Don’t recall seeing John or Christine saying bad things about each other. Maybe that’s because they were both accomplished musicians before they got together romantically. Their identities as musicians weren’t wrapped up in their personal relationship. They didn’t have the “you wouldn’t be anything without me” thing that seemed to plague Stevie and Lindsey. As a result, they became good friends again over time. John helped Christine out with demo work for her 1984 album and she lent him her keyboards for his solo project.

THE Stephen Hopkins