Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Daya View Post
i know, it's definitely relevant and after reading this thread, it all made sense. i know he didn't do anything and maybe that was why i deleted it. i remember thinking the whole thing was just weird in how he behaved considering his wife was in the room {although not within eyeshot to begin with} but i don't know, i had some kind of guilt after i posted it i think others in the thread spelled it out anyway
Michelle, you don't have to feel guilty. You posted an observation. It wasn't like you were saying, "Lindsey Buckingham is an unfaithful womanizer without the common decency to keep it together when his wife is in the room" or "Kristen Buckingham is an insecure, controlling wife."

Um, I'm sure no one would think less of you. I have myself seen LB flirty. Shoot, he checked me out, once very blatantly and a few other times like any other woman. I guess I'm not quite as conservative as some as I don't see it as a crime if a man looks at another lady. It's never bothered me, not even with my own man. If he's grabbing/groping/messing about that's another story altogether, but there are so many attractive women in the world...how can one avoid it?

BTW: the above statements I made in quotation marks were simply examples. I do not believe them myself. I have total respect for Lindsey and Kristen and their marriage and none of what I said (in quotation marks) is meant to be taken seriously. Thought I would mention that in case. Some people are sensitive...

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 03-20-2009 at 01:48 PM..