View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
band is working hard paying various magazines and papers to push the story of "parting ways" (vs firing which is the truth - that LB wants out) plus surrounding smearing campaign against LB. they got some tickets to sell!
Does it behoove them to smear him though? Devils advocate here, nothing more. The all look so incredibly immature here, that there really is no upside to a smear campaign, and it could hurt them more in the case of a lawsuit. No idea if there is one looming but if contracts were signed.....then you have CAH crawling out of the woodwork looking to sell more books. I also have not read anything new that’s particularly damaging to LB. I think bringing up passed theories about his behavior is ridiculous and an excuse to sell papers. IIRC, Stevie has never said anything beyond he’s difficult to work with (I am sure none of them are a walk in the park to work with). The biography about here was rubbish(even got her bd wrong)and she’s even acknowledged the fight in Christine’s driveway wasn’t her finest moment either. The remaining 4 are going to need to go out and do press for this. There are going to be so many clauses around what interviewers can and can’t ask, the most we are going to get is what their favorite colors are. I am not a Stevie fan or a Lindsey fan. I love them both and am ultimately a fan of the band. That’s why this entire episode is so disheartening