View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Lindsey's own daughter is supporting the Stevie bashing? Gosh, I'm so shocked- the rumours Stevie masterminded this plan to fire Lindsey for the last 40 years really must be true, then! I'm simply stunned that Lindsey's own daughter is supporting him! I mean, who would have ever seen that coming? But I'm still not convinced Lindsey is in the right- not until I hear from Lindsey's wife and son! Surely the fact that they haven't said anything to support Lindsey means they sided with Christine, John, Mick, and Stevie, right?

Folks, please keep it real here. Yes, Lindsey's daughter supports her father's side of this. I'm sure his entire family does. And I'm sure John's wife supports his side of this. And Mick's wife supports his side of this. Seeing people say "look, it must be true, Lindsey's daughter liked a comment that said we love Lindsey" is embarrassing when they try to say this somehow proves something. She liked the comment because she loves her father and appreciated that other people are also expressing their love for him. Many fans are mad he was fired, and she's mad, too.
Noone said Stevie masterminded anything for the past 40 years, but whatever. One thing is to like every nice comment about your dad. But when you like every comment that bashes Stevie..... she doesn't need to do that, and yet she's still doing it. What? That means that she loves Stevie. Not at all. She's really appreciating all the Stevie hate.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.