View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotonRodeo View Post
I suppose most people here have seen it, but anyway--on Mick's Twitter page on Mar 29 he posted a fairly recent pic of him and Christine with a caption about old friends being gold or something. In hindsight that may have been his way of expressing gratitude to Christine and of signaling to everybody, presumably including Lindsey, where her loyalties lay. Sadly that post says it all.

My copy of the BuckVie CD is going the way of my FM CDs to the used CD shop. I am probably the only one in my country to have a copy
I'm afraid you're reading too much into it, apart from the fact that Mick's (and Christine's too for that matter) profile surely is not being run by him in person, it consist at 99,9% of posts made by getty images pictures with generic captions like this one that I personally have seen half a dozen of times since I've started following him a year and a half ago, referring to Peter, John and Christine (and I think also Jeremy) in turn; they probably never look at their own social media profile, much less that of each other (and their ridiculously lacking and outdated marketing strategies should tell you that).