View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
That is a rumor, being passed as fact. It seems to validate a few people's feelings on this board. I'll just wait until Lindsey talks before I spread misinformation. I really want to hear his version of what went down and he has no reason to stay silent. Well, there would be only one reason he would keep silent.
Nope that was first publicly reported by that Tom Petty insider who got raked over the coals for the whole report. Most stuff that he reported was confirmed since so i’d call this a bit more than a made up rumor.

I don’t see Lindsey talking any times soon. First he is usually pretty classy about not dumping really low stuff in the interviews, and second if he’s suing them and there is some kind of settlement I have no doubt he won’t be allowed to as one of the clauses of the settlement. I hear FM is already fuming with the way reactions are all on his side so far, they would not willingly allow him to add to that by confirming it’s all true.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"