View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think fans find out a lot more about the band because they are Facebook friends with people associated with the band.

So these are the rumours and speculations...

SiriusXM. There was supposed to be an exclusive, limited-run Fleetwood Mac Channel that was to launch February 1. This was to coincide with their MusiCares honor. An official press release went out, but the channel never launched. This led to speculation about...

MusiCares. According to different Facebook groups, something happened at the MusiCares event, some disagreement or a fight. This led to speculation about...

The FM Tour. Rehearsals were supposed to happen in March, after everyone got back from their vacations and time off. This never happened and left fans confused. So when they saw...

Billy Burnette's vague Facebook update, suggesting that Lindsey Buckingham was out of the band, and Mick's cryptic Facebook/Twitter post "Where words fail, music speaks," this continued to fuel the speculation that something's askew. Some fans think Billy's comments were trying to generate buzz for his new book.

Anyway, that's what I've heard. I know some people don't like to discuss things that are unconfirmed, which is respectable. Some people do, and that's fine too. It's great that we have a variety of places where we can get the type of information we want to read these days.

"The drama of the moment..."

Last edited by SpyNote; 04-06-2018 at 01:19 PM..