View Single Post
Old 08-28-2001, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just to add some of my own thoughts and add to others' posts.

I'm not too fond of the "Everywhere" video. A substitute version from either The Tango Concert Video or The Dance would better represent that song IMO.

I agree that "Songbird" should be included in the video. To me it doesn't matter who gets how many songs but more importantly that the songs Fleetwood Mac is most famous/loved for be included.

The Love Shines video(an amateuric video and a not too well known song) could be dropped in place of something representing another incarnation of Fleetwood Mac. Let's say "Hypnotized" by Bob Welch performed by him or the Lindsey/Stevie lineup.

Put on a different version of Landslide from the earlier days. There has to be SOMETHING on that song in "the vaults". Not that I don't like The Dance version but I just don't think it should be overly represented on the compilation video.

I think I'm partial to The Midnight Special version of Rhiannon too, but can live with either that one or The Rosebud version.

Include a video for "Over My Head"..we shouldn't leave any of the hits off the compilation.

Thanks for listening and to Les and Johnny Stew for their time.

Joe