View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 05:44 PM
Ledgie

Okay, here are my crazy but hopeful (and in my eyes, fairly likely ) ideas. Remember, on Lindsey's solo tour, he brought in some old songs that had been forgotten from setlists (Never Going Back Again was great then!!!) and Stevie tried to bring back some old stuff during TISL and even Enchanted to a point. This shows to me that the two of them really want to change; I just think it may have been some other force making them not do it during the Dance tour. Besides, that was really only celebrating their "hits," I think maybe Mick's attempt at dragging in some new fans. And, well, it worked. So, without further ado, here goes:

1. Go Insane (A good and easy, slow song to begin with, just Lindsey on stage with barely any light on him. That would be nice, acoustic, of course.)
(2.) All light disappears, leaving just a sillouette of Lindsey as he reads his poem, the World Calls Me Away
3. Big Love now (Again, acoustic. Towards the end, Stevie comes out, and sings the Ooh Aahs with him)
4. Blue lights illuminate the duo, and Landslide is now played acoustic. This will be it for acoustic now for a while, as Mick and John arrive just in time for...
5. Angel. Stevie could easily handle this song still. However, I doubt this song will get played, but I threw it in cause I guess this is a dream.
6. Eyes of the World would now be done, but slightly more reminiscant of it on the Mirage video. I want the buh-buhs at the beginning and middle. However, Lindsey would sing "Eyes...Eyes..." etc., while Stevie and the backups would all do the "Whooa Oooh Oooh Oooh" part. Yeah.
7. Dreams now is gonna hafta be thrown in, cause this is a concert STAPLE
8. I'm So Afraid. I don't know how many of you have ever heard the Irvine Meadow '97 album, (We're Still Dancing, AKA Dancing Again) but this has the BEST ISA ever. It is just great. If they could do it like this, I would be very happy.
9. Lets play a new song now, boys and girl, okay? One of Stevie's would be best here...
10. One more new song, possibly a Lindsey one, then...
11. My Love/No Limit (hey, it was done during the AHI last time, introducing that they are spending a lot of time together in the studio... to me, this means this is a potential song for the new album, and it sounded GREAT live...!)
12. Gold Dust Woman now enchants everyone in the audience, leaving them screaming for more, when you hear a familiar but eerily strange guitar riff, which leads into a MONSTER Lindsey version of....
13. Tango in the Night. If there were ever a song that deserves a live performance, it is this one. When this song is OVER, we get to hear...
14. Mick's solo, him going nuts with that vest and his crazy silver balls. Then, he goes over to sit down, and he begins to play another familiar drum beat, which goes to...
15. Stand Back, a crazy and wild version with kicks and all, but don't you dare think Mick gets a break on the drums yet!! Cause as Stevie leaves the stage now, Lindsey gets fired up for...
16. Not That Funny!!! Go back to the old drum solo, though, NOT the vest one. When this is done, Stevie comes back out for...
17. Rhiannon, with the Rhiannon cape and all. Not quite as crazy as it used to be, but much wilder; no piano intro at the beginning, just right into the song. And at the end, she goes "Oh, won't you take me with you to...!" you know, that whole shpeal. She can still be pretty intense doing that, trust me, I've heard it, and she doesn't really hafta scream or get to high pitched.
18. Another rocker now, we've got Twist of Fate, a great little song which they all can jam to, followed by...
19. Second Hand News, just like in the Dance tour. But get this... Lindsey has written a NEW verse, so it is now a minute longer...! YAYAYA!
20. Stevie now sings Silver Springs, which kind of calms everyone down, only to wake em up again with Mick and that bongo dude going nuts for...
21. Tusk!! A nutso version, which gets everyone ecstatic!
22. Now, one more new song... I don't care who its by, probably Stevie...
23. The concert is coming close to an end now, and Go Your Own Way shakes the crowd. The four depart afterwards, but everyone knows better than to leave yet... after all, there was NO opening act, and they said at the beginning to expect a DOUBLE setlist... they just need a short break...

24. They return to finish with a few songs. Stevie comes out first, alone, and goes to the grand piano to play Beautiful Child. Her voice echoes, and the crowd is in tears
25. Lindsey now comes out with an acoustic to do Never Going Back Again, kinda slow, because he's tired and its a sad moment cause the concert is almost done
26. Mick and John come back out now, and Lindsey sings Chris' lead on Say You Love Me, a trubute to her. I have always dreamed about hearing his take on this song...!
27. Stevie gets to now sing Frozen Love with Lindsey, just as everyone began to think they were not going to hear any BN stuff that night
28. An exciting Blue Letter now gets the croud going even stronger than before, but then Lindsey is out by himself afterwards, just him and a guitar, to sing...
29. Say Goodbye, a very emotional thing. But then, at the end, The other three come out for Farmer's Daughter, and they all leave the stage.
30. Now, after waiting a few, Lindsey comes back out and says "We have one more little ditty for you all, then we gotta get outta here. They're gonna start charging us rent!" And he plays This Nearly Was Mine, pauses, and then the room lights up as the other three stand behind him, and play Say We'll Meet Again.

Okay, a dream? We'll know soon enough, I daresay!!!

Adam R.