View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 12:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
I've watched the video before and this doesn't contradict what the band is saying as it was recorded in January. The band has said that Lindsey had agreed to the Fleetwood Mac tour and was planning to participate up until a few weeks prior to his firing in April. Thus, it's expected that he would say in January of this year that he was planning to tour with the band. The band said that a few weeks prior to the April announcement (so probably in March), Lindsey told them that he wanted to put off the Fleetwood Mac tour until late 2019. The band tried to convince him to honor his commitment but he wouldn't back down so they let him go. Lindsey has every right to set the record straight if this account isn't correct.
So when exactly did they talk to and hire Mike Campbell and Neil Finn? Keep in mind Billy first put the tweet out on April 4th.

Can someone quote for me who specifically said that Lindsey told the band he wouldn’t tour with FM until late 2019? I’d like a quote and not some line from an article. The actual quote.

Last edited by jmn3; 05-21-2018 at 12:08 PM..