View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i do not want to hear Dreams, Rhiannon, Big Love, NGBA, Sara, Over My Head or Gypsy ever again. i do not want to suffer through a cringe-worthy after-GDW "dance" ever again.

then again, i would love for their "big setlist overhaul" to be nothing but the usual one-song-per-songwriter change-up (or possibly 2 per songwriter - can you imagine?? ), with their "deep cuts" being something that was played every few tours but not during the most recent one (Not That Funny or I Know I'm Not Wrong alternating as deep cuts for Lindsey, for example). because, if that's the case, in the same year when FM will be touring with exorbitant prices i can enjoy intimate but rocking Lindsey's solo tour hearing new songs and rarities but still enough Fleetwood Mac hits to hold the attention of casuals, and there will be nothing to tempt me to go see the expensive always the same Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits IV in the row tour.

if they in fact do some really radical changes, Lindsey plays Walk A Thin Line, some of his SYW songs or What Makes You Think, or they play some of the BuckVie songs (especially the 2 they didn't do live this year), then it will become really hard for me to skip FM tour. so i hope that doesn't happen.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"