View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

ChiliD --- Be still my heart!!

Huskers are playing them at State College....and the media coverage is gonna be similar to a Bowl Game.... I hope that the energy is a positive one. (Did you see the beer cups thrown at Eddie Royal when he hit the end zone at the Broncos-Raiders game on Sunday???)

What is more interesting...(in the Nebraska vs. Penn State game) .....is that the also fired Graham Spanier (Penn State President) used to be the Chancellor of UNL from 91-95...

While exercising this morning, the TV at the fitness club was showing the student protesters at Penn State. So, they love their coach....but what about the sex abuse issue? Just because Joe didn't do it, he's still in the picture... and the administration has to do something to show they are taking this seriously...and get media focus that they ARE doing something...

I think back on USC (Pete Carrol) and Ohio State (Jim Tressel) and Texas Tech (Mike Leach)....I suppose all things are forgotten in time because something bigger (and more scandalous) has occurred... And maybe JoePa will find a place in the pro's.....he's got a few more years left in him.... (Smile)

Last edited by Betsy; 11-10-2011 at 11:00 AM..