View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1)I don't think any of them actually need a solo career except for maybe Stevie. Next year's album will most likely be the last anyway, so if any of them still want to release anything, that will be the only way to do it.

2)I think they probably did waste time pursuing all of these various solo projects, especially in the 1980's. I think at that time, most of their priorities were with their solo careers, rather than with Fleetwood Mac. Of course, they may have been burned out with each other. Anyway, It's over and done with and you can't do anything about it now.

3)I definitely think the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. I think Fleetwood Mac as a band is still better than each individual member is separately.

4)I definitely would like to see Christine in the band, since in my opinion it's not truly Fleetwood Mac without her. If I can't pick her, then I guess I would have to go with Bob Welch. After reading Bob's Q & A, I'd love to see what would happen if Mick, John, Christine & Bob Welch were in the same room, let alone making music together.