View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness Fades View Post
Christine was in there and she was singing "don't stop" nothing else was rehearsed form what I heard.

John mc vie's guitar came out for a smoke and took my model 1 guitar in with him and repaired a little vibration I had going on on the low e string.

We went to the hotel that they were staying and ordered a pot of tea and some lunch. No sooner than I had picked up the fork to take my first bite Lindsey walks straight past. Needless to say I didn't know what to do or say. So I jumped up and went after him to the doors of the hotel. I told him he was my all time hero and this was going to be the best day of my life. He seemed genuinely happy to hear that and I asked if he would come back in and sign my guitar in the lobby.

Not only did he say "sure, no problem" he sat down with me and my wife a chatted with us for a solid 25 minutes. He had so much time for us I was completely amazed. We talked about the band, the solo stuff, the cancelled tour in uk, taste in clothes and the leather jacket, he also asked a lot about me and was real easy to talk to. (lindsey you are a true hero and a gent)
lindsey played with my guitar and signed it real nice and then he also signed my Rumours LP as well. To this day I have never in my life wished for more than what I got that afternoon.
Wow, what an amazing 2 days this was for you. So Mick fibbed to another Ledgie and pretended Christine wasn't even there. Your time with Lindsey sure was precious. I have no idea what you are referring to when you say JM's guitar came out for a smoke break and yours when in with him.