View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 08:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'll never be over Stevie. No other celebrity on this planet has been as important to me as Stevie Nicks has. She has influenced my life and enhanced my life is so many ways. I have been a fan since Rhiannon was a brand new single and still can recall the first time I heard it played on the radio. The Live Rhiannon's from 1975 - 1982 are literally what I live for LOL. But I am not one of those fans that love everything she does. I can tell if a live performance was great, good, fair or downright awful and have never been afraid to say so. It took me a full 30 to 60 days to get over my anger with her for orchestrating the firing of Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood Mac. It's sad and laughable to me that there are still obsessed fans of Stevie that want to deny this fact. If it weren't true, you can bet your bottom dollar Stevie would have walked out and quit the group right away. But while I am over my anger at HER I am still uneasy with this version of Fleetwood Mac. But as I said I love Stevie and I will continue to support her in whatever group of people she chooses to surround herself with.