View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

If it's true that they knew for sure that far ahead of time they were going to fire him, why say the kind of things they did at Musicares? Why would they bother having even one day of rehearsal with him? Why would they bother announcing that Sirius station that got yanked at the last minute?

More likely those guys were an alternate plan and they hoped to work something out with Lindsey. Again, Mick must have known it would be best to keep the Rumours 5 together.

Still, I believe what button-lip's sources tell her regarding Lindsey backing down, because you don't use the word "fired" when you were offered a chance to stay if you cooperated and you chose not to.

Thus, the reconciliation of the narratives for me is that the alternate plan became the primary plan at the last minute for personal reasons, since business-wise, they should have let Lindsey stay after he backed down.

Sadly, unlike apparently half the people who post here, I have no "insider sources" or "friends who know people" that are giving me information. Just reasoning it out.

Last edited by sodascouts; 04-15-2018 at 01:59 PM..