View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yeah i've been trying to read some new info from this. and there's def some new info there:

It would have been nice if you told Lindsey that. He’s still wondering what happened. You are a dishonest coward and I have zero respect for you.That goes for all of you FM,you really suck @fleetwoodmac

while they've been on the road and probably not physically in LA at any time since end of Jan, they could have called. even if Kristen screens calls (which considering, i'd think it would definitely be purely medically recommended), they could have told her something from what she would figure out whether the call is friendly and reconciliatory and would cheer him up or the call is just gonna be trying to stir yet another fight. so sounds like there were no conciliatory calls, and definitely no calls explaining wtf happened a year-plus ago.

and the worse thing?? he is still wondering. he is still trying to figure it out. even though back in Dec in CBS / Mason interview he seemed resigned to probably never knowing.

Health scares cause many to look inward and reflect. I totally agree he seemed resigned to never knowing, perhaps the events of recent weeks have caused him to reflect further. Either way--He's better off without them. They are playing in my city tonight and it's the first time since The Dance that I am not going.