View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 08:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I am just stating that I think LB had no interest whatsoever with working with FM after Mirage. So, as I said, I think La Nicks was somewhat correct even though LB did not officially leave until after TITN was finished. I think the interviews at the time he left show that. He talks about reuniting with FM and morphing his solo stuff into TITN and then once he was back, the craziness was too much for him to do the tour. To me, that sounds like he came back to the band even though there had been no official parting of ways. Maybe burned out is a better phrase than left the band, which is why I said "La Nicks is mostly correct here."

As for the article you posted - of course FM is going to say that to sell the record I mean they can't very well say "we are so fukcing sick of each other we want to puke, but we want to market this record so we're going to pretend to be happy" can they

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
. . . What I liked about this interview is . . . they were getting along when the interview was conducted and to me it seemed like a rather funny, domestic little exchange. I liked it's spousal quality, because there was even a loving familiarity to the bickering. And because they were comrades at the time, there was no one upmanship. They were both offering a fair and balanced assessment of the way they mutually push the other's buttons . . . .
I agree.

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 05-17-2008 at 09:39 AM..