Thread: Parents
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My dad got my mum pregnant then left. He tried to be my dad for about a year when I was 7 but got bored of it and left again.

I don't miss him

My mum has been a terrible influence on me aswell and my granddad, they led me to believe for so many years that it was okay to look down on and insult other people, my grandma has always been nice but not loud enough to get by those other two. I now have a stepdad who never makes any effort to talk to me. The only thing that's stopped me becoming a horrible person is the influence my online friends have made on me for so long, in school I have a lot of "friends" but really only one that I think gives a crap about me. I'm still working on getting rid of the negative traits I picked up, I'm very lazy and have big confidence issues but it's hard when no one arounds me cares and spends more time wondering why I love music and my online friends more than anything else...

I consider myself very happy at the moment though, if only because I finally feel that there are some people that care about me, even if they are far away!

Georgie, you deserve to be as happy as can be, if you ever need me I'm always here, always willing to help in any of my own weird ways that I can