View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
To blame Stevie would be a bit wrong, really. She's entitled to her own career and her own music. And we all know by now that the dynamic of the band has never been perfect. It's never down to one person that the time just isn't right. I mean, if the rumours are true, then Lindsey's been just as busy. Plus he has his young family to cope with, as does Mick and John has his Daughter to give his time to. The band has far more commitment to things outside of the band than they did before.
Jeez, I have "commitments to things outside" of my job, but can I just tell my boss "no I have a grandson I have to give my time to, I'll be back to work when I damn well feel like it's 'time' to". No. Get the f*** back to work people...Fleetwood Mac is your livelihood. You're either musicians or your not. If not, announce it to the world that Fleetwood Mac is once & for all DEAD, and stop torturing your fans.