View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Who plays the real butcher? Is it still Kathy bates? I couldn't find that in any reviews.
I finally stumbled upon the name of the Butcher's actress yesterday, it seems that she's a new entry by the name of Susan Berger and she previously played the aunt in Hannah Montana:

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I was finally able to catch up on the show over the weekend. Count me as less than thrilled with the reality tv show turn the show took. I was hoping for something deeper and more substantial. I seem to be the sole dissenter, though. All my friends LOVED the plot twist.

I also read an article today on how a future season will be a crossover of Coven and Murder House. Those are my two favorite seasons by far. I'm anxious to see what comes of this:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/entert...ven/index.html
Actually I'm not thrilled about the twist either since it wasn't so unpredictable but I enjoyed Angela Bassett's first attempt as a director so I let it slide. Murphy said that he did it because he wanted to do a sort of critique to the new reality show tv culture. He also said that there will be another twist on the last episode that will call into question again all the previous episodes. The last news are that Lana Winters will appear again, so maybe what we are seeing or will see is a report by Lana Winters for the lone survivor as an act of denunciation? This may be interesting. http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/amer...on-1201904768/

The crossover news is interesting but before I had read that the next season will examine in depth some Freak Show characters.

On another note did you see Finn Wittrock as one of the Polks brothers? He's said to be the most dangerous, I can't wait to see.
Instead I discovered that Mama Polk is played by the same actress that in Asylum played the mother of the possessed boy.
I hope that Matt's enamored state with Scathach is at least partially caused by magic, it would be a waste to leave that storyline unused.
I'm starting to think that the lone survivor will escape thanks to one of the latest people that have died.