View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
nope. they had no rules or confines. and if the rule you are thinking of was true, they would have played "current member" solo songs and they didn't.

i guess the only real rule they had was no Lindsey interviews, intros or solo..... which changed half-way through after lots of complaints so they aired pre-recorded Lindsey-intros they had. but still no solo.
So the answer is no, you didn't hear them play any solo songs from ex members? As to why they didn't play songs from ALL the current members, I'm not sure why you would assume they would. I would imagine there are algorithms of some sort to determine the most desirable songs for the target listener, thus less material from Mick's side projects and perhaps they figure Mike and Neil are still too new? I wouldn't assume that every decision made from here on out is based on some sort of plot to screw Lindsey. Seems more logical to me based on the absence of any other ex members solo efforts that was all it was. No more, no less. Popular material from current members only.