Thread: Sheryl Crow
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 06:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Well--you hit the nail on the head!
Storms123, do you think Stevie is a murderer for having abortions? Any thoughts about whether she's really a lesbian? I mean, you don't mind talking about these subjects, right? He hit the nail on the head- Stevie fans can't handle the truth, that's what you mean, right? So clearly you feel it's ok to talk about abortion on this board. Great, let's do it. Or, you could have said, well, maybe abortion is not relevant to the thread called "Sheryl Crow." But no, you said "you hit the nail on the head!"

Not to change the subject, but someone previously mentioned hating Stevie more than Hitler. Now, I consider the burning and gassing of millions of people in the Holocaust to be a truly horrible thing. A lot of Jewish peiple, as well as Catholics and homosexuals, were also murdered in the Holocaust. I don't know, Stevie killed 4 babies, I think. I just don't see how Homer McVie could hate her more than Hitler, who killed millions.

What are your thoughts, Storms123? Did I hit the nail on the head? LOL. Should we keep the talk going about abortion being murder, as committed by Stevie? Or should we drop it because it's inappropriate?