View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 06:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok, wait a minute! lol!

Guys, let's take another approach........

You know it hasn't been confirmed that either song has anything to do with Mrs. Lafoon. In the article in question, it was only a question posed by the journalist, and Lindsey only said it was about someone from before he got married. Hell, that could be anybody. I know Lindsey didn't deny it, but I bet the Anne Heche question wasn't even put in until later. It sounded like an assumption on the part of the writer.

As for DOR, nothing has been said by Lindsey about that, and until I hear it from his mouth, I refuse to believe that song isn't about Stevie. The last time I brought this up I got bar-b-qued so bad I fell through the grill grate and was consumed by the flames, but I think that the "Can you hear me Annie?" question at the end could be a derivative of Steph-anie or Angel, which we know was/is a pet name S&L used for each other.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but I don't care! lol!!

Oh, and SmthngOfADrmr, I'm with you on your questions about what Kristen really knows, but I know better than to get into that! haha!

I'm just sayin' there hasn't been a confirmation about either song, and maybe we are jumping the gun. I'm not convinced, myself!

-Sharon