View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
The only member that dislikes him is Stevie lol. Christine basically said that same thing ages ago after he left the band and I doubt it's changed. She said there was never real issues with him and any other band member, it was just Stevie. The thing is that people aren't loyal. When Christine left Stevie told the press how much she missed her and kept her piano but she barely spoke to her in that entire time period and also wanted to bring in Sheryl Crow. There's no loyalty.
I certainly wouldn't want to be on Stevie's shoes. At the end of the day, she has nothing, and it was her choice, no one else.
No matter how much her fans try to put her under a victim's light, she's a strong woman who chose a life and now she will have to live with those decisión, among many others.

Lindsey has 3 beautiful kids who love and support him, something he always wanted. He has money, talent, and a solo career. He's so better off without them.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.