Thread: Timespace era
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 07:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I totally get Stevie on why she wanted to do this. Fleetwood Mac was pretty much over (at least everyone thought). They went on without Lindsey and it was not that successful. Chris had just bought a house (we heard that before) and was fixing it and wanted no more touring. Stevie always saw this gem not getting its fair shake. It was the perfect opportunity to finally put it on an album...her "favorite" songs. She wanted the world to hear it. She was probably still bitter over it too. You realize the little bit of money we are talking about here. Didn't Stand Back make the CD of the Chain 25 Years of Fleetwood Mac. I realize it was a live performance so the band would own it but good grief Mick was a horrendous person. He's selling live versions of her solo songs. You just cant make this up. He is a scoundrel of the lowest level.
Connect the dots. Mick was this cheap over a B side song that Stevie wrote. In just a few years Bob Welch wanted a few royalties too. If Mick would not bend for Stevie, he surely wasn't going to give Bob a dime either.
Pathetic

Yes I am glad Silver Springs was saved for the Dance because I know some will chime in and say that. I am speaking as if you took a time machine back to 1990. No one would have thought Lindsey was coming back and there would be a reunion.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 07-18-2022 at 07:11 AM..