View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Senior Ledgie

That was such a great tour!!
I live in So Fla and when I heard LB was going on tour - woo hoo!! BUT then I found out he wasn't even coming close to So Fla.... so I booked a flight to Denver - flew in on Monday - went and had a fabulous dinner at a restaurant next to the theater and then went to the show. I think I had an out of body experience. Tenth row-center seat -and seeing the person who's guitar speaks to my soul!! I think it was the first concert I've ever seen that I looovvved every single song! The sound was great, LB in a good mood and sounding awesome... It was perfect. I also met some really cool people... we ended up going to, I think, the Hard Rock afterwards. The next morning, I hopped on a plane and went home. It was a wonderful 36 hours!

Shortly after that, it was announced that LB was coming to Ft. Lauderdale!! Well... I just had to see that show too! And no offense to the hometown crowd, but the Denver audience was a lot more into it, more responsive, well, just plain more fun! They made the trip even more fabulous. I travel for a living, so it wasn't cuz I was out of town that it seemed that way either - Denver was just more fun.

I saw him on the GOS tour in Boston - but that's another thread I guess...

When you don't know what it is
But you can't get enough of it