View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default She should really take notes from Neil Young and release a “new album” made in 1986

Neil Young has on at least 2 occasions released albums he abounded from at certain points of his career. The best example is Hitchhiker from 2017. Only 2
Or 3 songs are actually new and never released the songs. The rest appeared throughout many other Neil young albums. But it really works for me. Especially since most of the versions on hitchhiker are better then what was released elsewhere.

Stevie only has one completely finished album with a different title and everything and that’s Mirror Mirror, hence why I said 1986 in the thread title.

And in Stevie’s case there would be way more unreleased material if she released whatever was originally on Mirror Mirror. Songs like Something Exquisite and at the fair. That plus the RAL versions of Running through the garden, Lady From the Mountain Love is Like a River etc.

She can also release it as a bonus disk on a RAL Delux version which I assume is way more likely. I just think it makes way more sense to take credit for releasing a brand new album very quickly.

Plus that would have a real chance of being her greatest album ever. Way more then deciding to re-record these songs like the 24 karat gold album.

Come on stevie. Make the 2020 solo tour, if there is one, the Mirror Mirror Tour. Call it Mirror Mirror: Album from the Vault.

He Will Burn You Down