View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
I disagree on that. They could not handle their inner band fights, but instead of calling it quits with dignity, they decided to hire two random blokes and tour as if nothing had happened - for money and money alone.
I'm sorry but for me the legacy of the current incarnation of this band is that they are the most sneaky, ungrateful and greedy people who ever shared a stage.
I agree with you--there is a definite air of greed to this stunt, and Mick said it himself, it's a new band. The most celebrated line up of this band is the one that is most largely recognized by fans. And that's the Rumors lineup. I am not saying that's right or wrong, but there is an element of truth their that I don't think can be ignored. Otherwise--why make such a BIG deal when Christine came back (or when Lindsey left and Stevie begged him to play at Clinton's inauguration....didn't she claim she would Never speak to him again if he didn't....bet he wishes he had a crystal ball ) Granted Christine and Peter and all the prior departures were before the time of social media, so didn't nearly get the focus and attention that Lindsey's firing has.
This latest stunt by this group wreaks of greed, dishonesty, and a heaping dose of diva that prior "riffs" didn't.