View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I'm really going to miss LB. Glad we get solo stuff.. but really wanted an album with the fireflies..

Still in shock he's gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Definitely in shock...I just can't believe that this happened, and that it happened right at the end of their careers. I know this band has its issues-- EVERY band has their issues, but for it to end up like this
Its absolutely pathetic what has occurred. I can't get too worked up over these rich spoiled divas, but its ridiclious that they would end the final quarter of their careers this way.

As much as I love Stevie, I'm super annoyed with her for ruining the opportunity for a final Rumours five album. I was beyond thrilled when Christine came back and I wanted to hear that album more than I wanted to see the tour.

After years of whining that she needed Christine back to do a new album, she gives a BS excuse that there is no point to recording new music because records no longer sell. Now Neil Finn says the band has been talking about recording new music, which will sell even less without Lindsey. It was always obvious that Lindsey was her real issue, but its still disappointing that such amazing opportunity to create new/final album was squandered. I'm happy Buckingham McVie was at least made.

Last edited by Dreamz19; 05-07-2018 at 04:42 PM..