View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
No solo Lindsey, no BuckVie and no BuckNicks except the live version of Don't Let Me Down Again. I'm enjoying the channel but this aspect is really disappointing. This is the prime time to expose the audience to Lindsey's solo material. Every day I turn it on hoping to hear Countdown or Rock Away Blind. Something!!

It hurts my heart that his music isn't included. I think hearing Stevie, Chris and Lindsey solo stuff gives a more complete picture of the bands sound. This channel could bring in a whole new crop of LB fans--a classic win/win scenario--fans for him and great music for the listeners. Another wasted opportunity.

I haven't heard anything from the FM EP either. I think the musical influences are played as filler where Lindsey's songs would have been. Nothing against Jackson Browne or Cat Stevens but I don't need it.
yes to all of this.

if people don't see how petty and vindictive this is from the band, they are willfully blind.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"